2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may store the information you submit to or post to the Site or Application, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site or Application.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s and Application’s functionality, improve the Site’s and Application’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site or Application, provide feedback to you and to MIRGSTER, provide customer support, message you, create medical records, update medical records, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site or Application, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
1. Account Information: If you create an account on the Site or Application, we may store and use your full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. You can modify some of the information associated with your account via account settings features of the Site. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting MIRGSTER at MIRGSTER, LLC, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr. #230, Miami, FL 33132.
2. Communications: When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails and communications from the Site itself. You can manage certain communications preferences on the account setting features of the Site, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from the Site. If you exchange messages with others through the Site or Application, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and create medical records. If you or the Site sends information from the Site or Application to your email or phone (such as via SMS text message), we may log your email address, phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
We may contact you with messages about your use of our Site or Application, and our medical services. We also may notify you of matters related to your use of our medical services via email, SMS, or the other communications software you are using. We may also send you alerts by email or SMS to notify you when someone has tried to contact you.
3. Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site or Application, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the date and times of your communications using our Site or Application. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site or Application, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
4. Appointment Data: Appointment Data is the information we collect when you submit an appointment request, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, phone numbers, email addresses and related data. We use Appointment Data as described in this privacy statement, and additionally use it to schedule appointments and update medical records.
5. Payment Data: Payment Data is the information that you provide when you make payments using an online payment mechanism. This may include your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card, PayPal), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV or CVV). We may use the Payment Data to effectuate payments via an online payment gateway and keep financial records inhouse.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use the Site or Application. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
4. Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with third parties. The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
5. Controlling Your Personal Data
The Site or Application will be able to identify you, and associate you with your account when you include personal information in the content you submit to our Site or Application. You can modify some of the information associated with your account via account settings features of the Site.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site or Application are only private to the extent that you keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether you publicly post a message that was sent using the Site or Application. Similarly, the Site or Application may also access such messages in the course of investigations relating to Site or Application use.
6. Data Retention and Account Termination
The Site and Application are intended for adults and is not directed to children or minors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors under 18. If you become aware that a child or minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at the contact information below. If we become aware that a child or minor under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Dispute Resolution
MIRGSTER, LLC 1717 N. Bayshore Dr. #230 Miami, FL 33132
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. We comply with the EU & Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Frameworks as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. We will respond to requests relating to personal data within 30 days. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://export.gov/safeharbor.